We are committed to helping you get free and low cost services quickly and easily. Get help finding and paying for products and services near you.
Financial assistance comes in many forms. Sometimes financial help is in the form of an individual grant, a gift card or a referral for free or low cost products or services. We work with partnering organizations to provide some of these supports. We also partner with other nonprofits to make referrals to products and services that may help cancer patients and their families during their cancer journey.
We offer limited financial assistance for cancer related costs. Some of our programs provide direct financial help to pay the “out of pocket” costs related to cancer care. All our programs are available to those affected by cancer. As a nonprofit organization, however, funding is not always available to help all those who need assistance. Each program has specific eligibility guidelines. If we do not currently have funding to assist you, our professional staff will assist in referring you to other organizations whenever possible. Please check program eligibility for specific details about who may qualify.
How to Apply
We try to make the application process as easy as possible. You can apply to one or many programs through our online common application tool called 1SourceApp™
You enter your information ONCE and check as many types of products or services you need help with at the same time. It’s fast and easy. Our application is secure and your information is kept confidential. You information is NEVER shared without your consent. We only share your information with the programs you choose to apply to.
STEPS to APPLY
- Go to our Application Portal: www./patientassistance
- Select the products and services you need assistance with (a list of available products and services will be on the application website)
- Complete the application by entering your information
Information you will need:
- Income verification information: W2, Tax forms, pay stubs, etc
- Health Insurance information: copy of insurance card
- Prescriptions for any products or services that require a prescription