Cancer1Source has partnered with Wigs for Well-Being since 2012 to spread the word about helping men and women access wigs during their cancer treatment.
Wigs for Well-Being is a non-profit organization founded by The Salon at 10 Newbury's owner, Patricia Wrixon. For over 5 years, Patricia has generously donated luxurious, customized or ready made wigs for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and other treatments. Recently, the Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, has proclaimed Wigs for Well-Being the official wig / hair piece provider for teenagers who are experiencing medical treatments at the hospital.
Patients meet with hair specialist to evaluate their wig and hair piece needs. All services and products are provided by The Salon at 10 Newbury located at 10 Newbury Street in Boston.
Wigs for Well-Being provides the following services:
- Complimentary Consultation by Appointment
- Selection of Wigs & Hairpieces including the most current styles and trends
- Customized or Ready Made Wigs & Hair Pieces
- Professional, Trained Fitters to Determine Proper Fit
- Personalized Service in Private Rooms